Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday mama



22APRIL





mama you're my teacher my strength, and my support. u made me believe in me.
What you mean to me, is something I can never express with words. I can never thank you enough for your love and care you showered on me you're the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you mama :).On your birthday, May you always be healthy and happy mama May you have a wonderful year. Happy Birthday MAMA.



Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.


Thanks for being a wonderful mother :)









HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA

No comments: